H-C-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jared_1324
Active Guild member
Active Guild member
jared_1324

I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it Empty
PostSubject: I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I have been told I cannot keep the game fiesta or perfect world (stupid parents) however they are letting me keep a game called terra.
Terra is exactly like fiesta in everyway except you lvl over 6X as fast I made an archer 3 days ago and I'm lvl 78 anyway you also get in game items such as mounts and costumes for gold in game instead of irl money like fiesta on os requires sc.
Now you might think that prices in Terra are ridiculous as all items usually requiring sc are all 5 or 10g but I timed it and it literally takes 1 hour to make 40g not hard at all.
This is where I will be from now on I will miss you all dearly and I hope to see you in Terra if your interested the website address is terra.fkmylife.org I've already attempted to recruit my ig gf Neppie an I hope to see you all there especially you Neppie Hooded_Angel and guardiangelz to whom I miss you all the most ^^
Back to top Go down
jared_1324
Active Guild member
Active Guild member
jared_1324

PostSubject: I forgot some stuff   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 pm

If you so choose to go to terra my name is Jared1324 and I'll be waiting ~_^
I forgot to say evryone that joins terra starts with 100s and a free premium beauty kit in my opinion way better than fiesta on os but because of all of you I have come to know if I ha a choice between terra and fiesta I would choose fiesta but not allowed -.-
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

PostSubject: hey jarred intresting game   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 am

im downloading terra now!

im going 2 try it ill make a tera ctatageory here aswell

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hcguild.actieforum.com
jared_1324
Active Guild member
Active Guild member
jared_1324

PostSubject: I forgot more   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:12 pm

HAVE to register on forum at terra.fkmylife.org in order to download game
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

my ingame name is guardiangel
Back to top Go down
https://hcguild.actieforum.com
Zevatx
Active Guild member
Active Guild member
Zevatx

PostSubject: Re: I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:45 pm

ill look into downloading this game and giving it a try.

why was you kicked from fiesta and perfect world?

too much micro-transactions?
Back to top Go down
Zevatx
Active Guild member
Active Guild member
Zevatx

PostSubject: Re: I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Hold the phone............................

so am i getting this right.... this Terra Online is just a clone of fiesta from the looks of it?
sorry. i dont do clones they always seem to be terrible cause they people who cloned it arent as talented as the OG game maker.

if im wrong please explain, cause everything ive seen so far from screen shots and stuff screams CLONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it   I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it's long and a pain in the ass but pls read all of it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H-C-Guild :: Hooded's Cookie Fiesta guild :: General-
Jump to: